Bringing in an array of innovations this year for construction, mining or infrastructure, sentiment remains unswerved for bauma CONEXPO India 2018.
Oli Vibrators India Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of OLI SpA, Italy. The company holds the coveted position of world leader in the vibration and vibration technology. Oli Group has brought many new products in 2018 with lot of upgradation and improvisations more particularly for construction, mining or infrastructure. Sundaram Iyer, Managing Director, OIi Vibrators shares plans to unveil new innovations at bauma CONEXPO India. 2018
What can we expect from you at bauma CONEXPO India 2018 expo this edition?
Oli Group has brought many new products in 2018 with lot of upgradation and improvisations more particularly for construction, mining or infrastructure. Further, we also had brought a new electronic control panels with a facility for connecting 8 to 24 vibrators at a time and further innovations are also in the process. During the year, we also had expanded ourselves by bringing heavy duty motors with a G- Force up to 40,000 kg/cm to serve the mining/crushing and heavy machinery manufacturing firms. The new introductions will certainly help various industries in India.
Are any new products or innovations going to be unveiled?
We already launched new products in the bauma China and we shall be unveiling the new products in India edition too. The products are:
• Electronic Control Panel – with the facility to connect 8 to 24 vibrators at a time.
• New CMM-11 (single phase) with the facility to connect VHN 38 and VHN 50.
• New models on industrial vibrators – with C/Force of 30,000 Kg/cm and 40,000 Kg/cm- for heavy /mining/ crushing industry applications.
• Enhanced features in our electronic convertor models.- EWO series
What will encourage your customers to most prefer your equipment while buying?
Our Products are made with upgraded technology keeping in mind the highest quality standards. Following are the main factors:
• Products are well proven across the globe
• Quick and instantaneous delivery
• Competitive pricing meeting the Industry standards.
• Currently, we are selling daily over 1,000 Vibro Motors across the globe and ranking first in the world.
We are currently supplying to customers holding high stature in the construction and infrastructure industries. Continuous and repeat orders from these customers are the real testimony for the quality standards of our products.
How favourable are present market conditions for the segment?
We are quite optimistic on the market and more particularly in the infraline. This is due to the fact that both central and state government have already planned for a major infrastructure developmental push. We look for good growth in the days to come.
We are currently supplying to customers holding high stature in the construction and infrastructure industries.
Sundaram Iyer, Managing Director, Oli Vibrators