MWMP is an application designed product built as per M.O.S.T. specifications for achieving homogeneous mix material of WMM, CTAB, and GST layer to prepare sub-base or base in road projects.
Nandish Surelia, Director, Maxmech Equipments Pvt Ltd
Maxmech has rich experience in civil construction machineries especially in road construction segment coupled with world-best technology, guarantee, reliability and productivity and serves globally, claims Nandish Surelia, Director, Maxmech Equipments Pvt Ltd. He adds, “Our stringent quality checks and wear tests ensures higher quality for all Maxmech products.”
Maxmech Wet Mix Macadam Plant
He adds, “Maxmech Wet Mix Macadam Plant (MWMP) is an application designed product built as per M.O.S.T. specifications for achieving homogeneous mix material of WMM, CTAB, and GST layer to prepare sub-base or base in road projects.”
MWMP are available in various capacities in tonne per hour, i.e. 120 TPH, 160 TPH, 200 TPH, 250 TPH and 350 TPH.
- Excellent effectiveness.
- Consumes less time.
- Smooth and noiseless operation due to hydraulic drive.
- Due to vibration technology in drum, no. of passes reduces at least up to 50 per cent, which results in more output in less time with quality output.
- More powerful, sturdy and robust pug mill.
- Pug mill consists of steel casting paddles, replaceable and adjustable Ni-Hard tips and replaceable Ni-Hard liner plates.
- Less wear and tear occurs due to heavy duty design which leads to minimise operation cost.
- It is known for robust construction, longer functional life and less power consumption.
• Wet Mix Plant plants are widely used for producing homogeneous mixture of aggregates, sand and water(cement as option).