Ahmedabad based Argus has been offering turnkey solutions for roofing and skylights since 1989. The company’s product offerings are as follows:
• Polycarbonate sheets
• Solid – compact – transparent in 4 exotic colours.
• Solid – embossed – translucent in 4 exotic colours
• Multiwall or corrugated – translucent in 6 exotic colours.
• Finroof translucent or opaque corrugated (sinus, greca, industrial or big 6) sheets for roofing and cladding (available in 8 colours).
• Polycarbonate system: 3-in-1 (including roofing, insulation and skylight system) which has vertical seam system twinwall, multiwall, solid, compact/ embossed varieties (available in 8 exotic colours).
• Polycarbonate corrugated sheets: Matching profiled (used for strip lighting or skylights) in industrial sheds and profiled louvered sheets for vertical glazing.
• Polycarbonate one-piece skylights: Domes, bubbles and pyramids (from 200 mm OD to 2,000 mm OD) in 15 different sizes. Ideally used for skylights in bungalows, industries, offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools etc. It is available in four different colours with light transmissions ranging from 14 to 83 per cent, depending upon different colour shades.
• Transparent or translucent corrugated sheets.
• PPGI and PPGL colour coated, galvalume and aluminium corrugated sheets.
• Palruf corrugated sheets for sea coast, mines, chemicals, dairies, agro – food industries, dairy farming, hospitals, schools with specific non-corrosive and insulating properties.
• PUF insulated (PPGI/ PPGL/ Galvalume) sandwich panels.
• FRP (RL Grade) translucent sheets and skylights for tailored dimensions up to 20 ft width x 25 ft length in different exotic colours and patterns.
• Self-supporting structure-less metal roofing. PPGI/ PPGL/ Bare galvalume in barrel vault shape (maximum span 35 metres).
Other value-added products offered by Argus include:
• Wind driven roof turbo ventilators (150/300/600/900 mm throat diameter) for exhausts of hot air, fumes, smells etc without electricity for residences, bungalows, chemical plants, engineering, drugs, pharmaceuticals industries, warehouses, hotels, hospitals, schools etc.
• Thermal and acoustic insulations (Vermiculite – Perlite – Duratherm).
• Surface care coatings.
• For floors: Epoxy, PU, and EPU duracrete system for anti-fungal, antibacterial, oil and chemical resistant, impact resistant, anti-static properties for chemical, engineering, dairies, drugs and pharmaceuticals, hospitals, electronic industries etc.
• For walls and roof: Epoxy, PU, silicone, and silane system) for waterproofing properties.
• For steel and RCC/Masonry structures: Epoxy, PU, silocone, acrylic-silane, and membrane system for waterproofing and corrosion resistant properties.
• Solid PVC (flush and panel) doors for residences, offices, hospitals, schools, industries etc.
• Modular tensile structure with membrane fabric.
Turnkey services include:
• Various concepts and design options for roofing or skylights.
• Design, fabrication and installation of structure at site.
• Supply and fixing roofing and skylight sheets: Polycarbonate sheets system and PPGI, PPGL, galvalume and aluminium metal sheets as per international standards in unique designs and shapes to meet functional requirements at competitive cost.
Major clients include architects, structural consultants, interior designers, builders and developers, industrial units, infrastructure projects, and state agencies like warehousing corporation, maritime board, CPWD, Railways, MES, and Port Trust Authorities.
Argus Agencies Pvt Ltd
H.O.: # 6, Aangan Flats, Nehru Park, Lad Society Road, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad – 380015, Gujarat
Mobile: +91-7984162390, 9825086656
Tele: +91-79-26752764/ 26431371
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Also offices at: Baroda, Surat, Rajkot)