Apollo fixed form concrete road pavers are among the best available machine in the market where price, reliability, flexibility are the key factors.
Mitul Patel, Managing Director, Apollo Inffratech Group
Apollo Inffratech Group being one of the India’s largest manufacturers of high-quality concrete construction equipment – such as concrete batching plants, dry batching plant, dry mix plant, fixed form concrete road paver, transit mixers, pipe making machines, cage welding and block making machine, slipform concrete road pavers, concrete equipment and related spares – provides Indian infrastructure companies with international standards and global technological breakthroughs in construction industry. “Apollo fixed form concrete road pavers are among the best available machine in the market where price, reliability, flexibility are the key factors. It is most appropriate for small jobs, complicated geometry pavements or variable width pavements; however it can be used for large jobs as well,” informs Mitul Patel, Managing Director, Apollo Inffratech Group.
He adds, “Apollo Inffratech has an exclusive business partnership with USA based HEM paving. HEM designs and builds a full–line of concrete paving equipments for projects like highways, airfield runways, residential paving or canals.”
Features of fixed form concrete road pavers
- Engine as a prime mover: The most important aspect of Apollo fixed form concrete paver is it has engine as a prime mover. One don’t have to buy a separate DG set which would have to buy for pavers driven by electric motor.
- Mahindra brand engine: Apollo fixed form concrete paver has Mahindra make engine which has inbuilt cut off switch to turn off the engine. The paver operator easily can turn on and off the engine siting on his operator seat.
- 4-drive tubes: Apollo fixed form concrete paver is driven by 4 drive tubes. This allows one to pave a curve road unlike pavers driven on separate rails.
- Teflon coated drive tubes: Apollo fixed form concrete paver’s drive tubes are coated with teflon. This coating helps grip the paver driven on steel forms.
- 4 solid tyres: Apollo fixed form concrete paver comes with a special feature of side tyres on all 4 sides. Site labour can move the paver from one point to another with in the job site using these tyres.
- Strike tube in parallel direction of the road: One of the main aspect of Apollo fixed form paver is that it’s strike tube moves in parallel direction of the road. The design of the strike tube covers 100 per cent of the road surface. Not using extra labour for finishing work will save labour cost.
Apollo HEM slip form concrete road pavers features
- Simplicity and reliability: Only mechanical and hydraulic system with less electronics makes the machines more simple and reliable.
- Easy to operate and easy to maintain: Lever type operating controls are very easy to operate. Mechanical and hydraulic arrangements are very common to other construction equipment. They are easy to maintain.
- Hard surfaces auger for spreading material: Properly dumped material can be spread with auger throughout thee width. Hard surfacing will provide good wear life an abrasive material.
- Hard surfaced straight type hydraulic needle: Correct vibration will provide better consolidation and good strength.
- Tamper bar system: Places aggregates slightly under the surface of the concrete to provide a smooth surface finish.
- Greater paving pan length: Greater paving pan of 1,524 mm length provides more compaction area and better finished road. Small rear pan at the end is very useful to get good finish.
- Universal hydraulic pump system: This allows interchangeability of the pumps in emergency cases to run the basic functions of machine. There are 3 identical set of pumps to run all the functions of the machine.
- Heavyweight machine: The companies machine are built to exceed all minimum requirements for machine weight.
- Adjustable pan and other settings: This will allow the machine to work for one side chamber as well as both side chamber.
- Side form arrangement: Side form are attached to the main frame instead of the tracks. This provides a more consistent concrete slab edge.