KPT obtained ISO 9001:2000 certifications for blower division from TUV Rheinland (India) Pvt Ltd on November 18, 2005. Now theyare a 9001:2008 certified company and getting for 9001:2025.
KPT manufactures blowers in the range of 20 cu.m per hr To 12,000 cu.m per hr airfiowand up to 1 Kg per sq.cm pressure. KPT has taken many steps to make the blowers suitable for the peculiar Indian conditions. Many a times,it was noticed that a product which is well received and works properly in a particular market does fail in country like India is due to heat,dust,the operational problems at sites etc.
It is traditional for Kulkarni Power Tools Ltd.to practice Kaizen-continuous improvement in the products, services based on the feedback from customers at various levels. KPT supplies necessary accessories, if asked for. KPT is also capable to design and supply acoustic enclosures as per the requirement of the customer. The company strives to attain better at each step.
Types of blowers available
• Twin lobe blowers
• Gas blowers
• Acoustic hoods
• Tri-lobe blowers
• A full-fledged machine shop/paint shop/assembly shop and testing facility. The shops are manned by 8 trained engineers.
• The shops are running two shifts by 40 direct workers.
• The support functions like purchase, PPC QC, stores are independent for blowers and power tools.
• For Indian market,a separate marketing set-up with 7 engineers operating from Pune.
• Trained service engineers to cater to installations and after-sales service.
Shri. Kiran Pathak, General Manager (Sales and Services), Kulkarni Power Tools Ltd.(Blowers Division)
Flat No.201, Runwal Shaarvari, Plot NO. 19,
S.No.270/1/5,Opp.Bharat Petrol Pump,
Next to Talwarkar Gym, Baner Road, Pune, Maharashtra – 411045, India.
Tel: 7709356666 | Mob: 9225838922
Kulkarni Power Tools Ltd., Shirol, Dist.Kolhapur-416103
Visit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnxNv74i2kc-KPT (Corporate Film)
For more details, visit www.kpt.co.in