Sluggish market, cut throat competition and irregular payments, the major challenges in the concrete sector is making vendors hard to withstand.
Established in 2000, a proprietorship company, VAMA Concrete Solution worked as distributor for construction chemicals and construction materials across India and overseas. In 2011 it entered into manufacturing of construction chemicals and construction materials in its own registered brand ‘VAMA’.
Product and solutions offered:
VAMA Concrete Solution’s range of products includes:
• VAMACRETE-63 (FLY ASH) in bulkers and bag packing
• VAMA Micro Silica (high grade concrete)
• VAMAPLAST – SLRP (water reducing plasticising admixture for concrete)
• VAMAPLAST – (accelerating admixture for concrete)
• VAMAPROOF – SLWP (waterproofing compound for concrete and plaster)
• VAMAFOAM (foaming agent for lightweight blocks)
• VAMA GYPSUM (internal plaster)
• LDPE PLASTIC SHEET (for laying before pouring of concrete)
• VAMA OXIDE COLOURS (paver blocks)
“Sluggish market, cut throat competition and irregular payments, the major challenges in the concrete sector is making vendors hard to withstand. Only way out would be if all the manufacturers, suppliers and vendors come together and work on a common ground for healthy business. To stand unbeatable in the market one needs to be on toe in terms of prices with consistent quality and regress R&D need to be carried out with innovations,” says Anil Pisal, Proprietor, VAMA Concrete Solution.
Talking about the future of the concrete industry, Pisal says, “Market would not boom as it did in last 10 years but would be consistent in years ahead. One who strives for quality product with services related with delivery and support team and reliability can and will survive the market. We look forward to withstand the impact of recession and come across a reliable source in years ahead with considerable growth with roots deep rooted across.”