Manas treats water efficiently [Apr 2012]
Manas Watertech Engineers is one of the fastest growing names in the fuel and water treatment industry. The company not only provides effective water and fuel treatments but also deals into products such as boiler, water chemical, ion exchange resin, fuel additives, filters, etc.
Water Treatment Plants
Water treatment plant design is devised in such a way that it paves way for water treatment in a systematic and organised manner. Being one of the water treatment plant manufacturers, the company’s onus is to ensure that the lengthened process of water treatment is performed well. It involves facilities such as sedimentation, filtration, chlorination, disinfection, coagulation, and more. Further to purify water, multiple water treatment equipment are put to use. These include water filters, ozone generators, screening tools, oil water separators and sludge treatment to name a few.
Amongst other water treatment equipment, the company provides flexible pressure sand filters that are used in order to drain out the suspended solids and muddiness created by stirring up sediments. The pressure sand filters form an exceptionally dynamic technique in order to remove suspended solids from water.
Purposes & Applications
Filters & Softners
• Compact, flexible, ergonomic & modular systems
• Filter options available - dual media filter, activated carbon filter, pressure sand filter from 0.3 to 300 m3/h
• Automatic operations- requires no manual intervention (optional)
• Simple distribution and collection system.
Ultra Filteration / R.O. Systems
A membrane based water treatment technology
• Replaces conventional pre-treatment
• Improved removal efficiency of TSS, SDI, viruses, bacteria, pathogens and other micro-organisms
• Increases RO membranes and plant life is used in pre-treatment.
• Cost effective colour removal system for textile effluent treatment
• Established technology that removes colour from waste water generated in textile processing and printing houses, to produce clear water which can be further treated for reuse
• Designed specifically for textile process houses - removes 100 per cent colours
• Available range - from 0.1 to 50 m3/h.
Manas Watertech Engineers Pvt Ltd
17, Neelkanth Apartment,
Samata Nagar, 1st Pokharan Road
Opp. Raymond Wooden Mills,
Thane (W), Maharashtra
Tel: + 91- 22 - 25335428