Hindalco Industries Limited, a flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group manufactures Everlast Roofing sheets. A fortune 500 company, Hindalco is a part of the Aditya Birla group with diversified businesses across the world. Hindalco itself is a leader in metals (aluminium and copper) in India and a world leader in manufacturing of aluminium flat rolled products. In India, Hindalco has multi-locational plants manufacturing aluminium products from Ingots to flat rolled products including roofing sheets and extrusions to foils. In India, Hindalco has several plants with significant investment in world class technology, equipment and processes to make world-class products for a variety of end-users and applications in different segments.
The building and construction industry is a front runner for development in India. In a developing country like India, the demand for housing will continue to grow in the long term. Roofing forms a major component in the building and construction sector. Facades, doors and windows, curtain walls etc are other products required in this sector. Hindalco’s aluminium products contribute majorly to the entire gamut of products used in this sector. The demand for roofing products in India is estimated to grow at about 8-10 per cent per annum over the next decade.
Everlast is India’s premier branded roofing sheet launched by Hindalco in 2005. It is manufactured in Hindalco’s own plants to meet the demanding quality and performance requirements of their customers. Made from virgin aluminium, Everlast is a high quality roof with superior properties which provides long lasting life to the roof without the need for expensive maintenance and paintings. The product is available in a variety of shapes (corrugated, troughed, and tiled), thickness , colours, and dimensions, customised to meet specific customer requirements.
Everlast is the popular choice of millions of home-owners for their own roofing requirements. It is also the preferred choice for roofing and cladding requirements for leading industries in the country. All Everlast products are backed by the guarantee of quality and service from Hindalco. The Everlast business is backed by a team of competent technical managers who can understand the precise customer need and recommend the right product for their solutions.
• Everlast roofing sheets are 100 per cent rust proof
• Leak proof, requires less maintenance and can be fabricated easily thereby saving cost
• Have excellent heat insulation properties thereby keeping interiors cooler by as much as 6-8 degrees. This increases productivity and saves energy costs and power consumption
• Highly corrosion resistant. They are ideal for use in certain corrosive environments
• Very light in weight and can be customised as per customer specifications
• Remain new for a long time providing excellent aesthetic finish and look
• Made of pure virgin aluminium made by Hindalco. They have a long life and lasts for more than 40 years
• Made of aluminium (not coated with aluminium) which is a Green Metal and is recyclable
• Available in wide range of colours and finishes
• Have high re-sale value & recover approximately 70 per cent of initial cost even after years of service.
It is but natural that several large projects and industrial establishments in this country have chosen Everlast roofing sheets for their units. Some of the notable clients using Everlast roofing sheets are Mundra Port, Ultratech Cement, ACC, Tata Chemicals, Indian Railways, Tata Motors, BHEL, L&T, and Thermax etc.