Smart Reset from Gandhi Automations
Leading entrance automations and loading bay equipment company Gandhi Automations offers heavy duty automatic flexible door Smart Reset.
Smart Reset: High performance and self-repairing. Heavy duty automatic flexible door featuring a special and innovative self-repairing system; should the curtain accidentally get dislodged, it will automatically be recovered with a simple opening and closing operation.
Simple, reliable and compact, very practical yet uncompromising on quality
Smart has been designed in order to produce a very practical and highly modular high-speed door to simplify installation and to allow all the components to be easily operated.
A sturdy and compact structure, very well designed and tested genuine Ditec motors and components, are the key features which make Smart Reset a safe, aesthetically very unobtrusive door, easy and quick to fit and practical to maintain, inspect and check.
It’s much reduced size allows it to be installed even where space is at a premium. The motor, mounted outside the door, can be supplied complete with the manual emergency re-opening device.
Smart Reset can be supplied in different levels of design (basic and comfort) to better satisfy the differing operating requirements and to comply with the different local standards. The wide range offers a whole array of unparalleled technological features like:
• The inverter system makes it easy to adjust speeds. The ‘soft start’ and the ‘soft stop’ facilities avoid mechanical parts stress and wear, thus ensuring the reliability and long life of the door
• Hot galvanised steel metal structure available in the RAL versions with oven - baked epoxy coating with smooth finish or fine satin-finish AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with galvanised curtain winding pipe and vertical uprights fitted with special self-lubricating sliding guides installed on a shock-absorbing spring system
• Provision for roll-up roller casing
• DSC electronic safety device to reverse motion when door is closing if an obstacle is hit
• Heavy duty motor: 3 phase 400V motor, complete with limit switch and electrically operated hand brake
• IP55 rated electronic panel complete with push button panel with open-close-stop membrane control featuring an autotest function, compliant with 98/37/EC and 89/106/EC European directives
• Provision for manual opening device with operation rod
• Full size flexible curtain made of class 2 self-extinguishing polyester, with no horizontal strengthening parts, which slides inside the side hinges and features self-repairing properties and high resistance to air and wind pressure: resistant to 120 km/h wind.
Control and safety systems
• RMM - Microwave radar with function discrimination vehicle-pedestrian direction of movement
• TEL 2 - RMM radar distance adjustment remote control
• GOL4 transmitters - fixed code four channel-four function, with cloning option, or with rolling code system
• LAB 9CS - board detector with cable for magnetic loop
• XEL 22 C4 - pair of columns H 2.5m with four synchronized, pre-cabled photocells, for general use
• LAMP H - 24V flashing light.
Gandhi Automations Pvt. Ltd.
2nd Floor, Chawda Commercial Centre
Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai - 400064
Tel.: +91-22- 66720200 / 66720300